Saturday, June 25, 2016

This End Up Night Table Makeover to Baseball Theme (Part 1 bedroom)


It started with a dresser by This End Up that a friend asked me redo for her grandson into the baseball style dresser she had seen earlier (click here for the first baseball dress).  You'll see that dresser in part 3.  But then I stumbled upon a matching night table and I ran with the baseball theme.  I wanted to keep the wood showing through so I opted for painting just the side panels.  Both sides of the night table were given the Zinsers 1-2-3 primer.  Then a coat or two of white paint.  I scuffed it up a bit and then added the Phillies "P". 
 
 

I used the MinWax Polycrylic in Clear Satin to seal in just the painted sides.  And with that, there's a finished night table for a little boy's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment