I had the honor of another "cast off" dresser finding me. It was the call from the curb, like a Batman Signal in the sky that came through social media to me from a friend. There was another dresser ready to hit the great landfill in the sky and I had to come rescue it. I have to admit, when I first saw the dresser, it did seem a little beyond repair but I took it. At the minimum, it could be used for parts, and at the most, my biggest challenge. I took the dresser and the challenge. It was one problem after another but the final result is a big Second Chance in PA for this baby.
|These drawer fronts had already broken off so I used an electric sander|
|Look at that gorgeous wood grain!|
|Center separator removed|
|And then cut for future doors!|